Hope Presbyterian Church located at 140 Denow Road in Lawrenceville, New Jersey has the following job openings available. Once a position is filled the job description will be removed from our website.
Women’s Ministry Director
Job Description: The person in this position will encourage women of all ages to grow in their relationships with Christ, their spiritual maturity, and their relationships with each other. She will oversee the women’s ministry in all its aspects, including discipleship, and initiate events. She will be prayerful, knowledgeable about the Scripture, and a servant leader.
- Be a member
- Know and assent to the doctrines of Hope Presbyterian Church as captured in the Westminster Standards and encourage these truths in her discipleship
- Spiritual maturity
- Have a heart for women and desire to have women grow in their faith, Biblical knowledge, and relationships with one another
- Ability to engage women of all ages in meaningful relationships
- Strong delegation skills
- Good time management
- Mentor and disciple women of the church, helping them grow spiritually and share their gifts
- Recruit volunteer team members and oversee their work as they carry out tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee planning of women’s events and initiatives such as women’s fellowship events, retreats, etc.
- Administrate, publicize, and communicate about women’s ministry and its events and initiatives
- Articulate any current or future variance from the Westminster Standards
- Evaluate needs of women of all ages and seek to meet those needs through new initiatives or strengthening current ones
- Coordinate and may participate in one-on-one meetings with women needing encouragement and prayer
- Act as liaison to pastoral staff
- Report to pastor on ministries and discipleship on a regular basis